IT Relocation Service
Relocating technology equipment should not be the most complex, challenging, and risky part of any office move.
The more strategy that is implemented with a corporate business technology move the less risk and frustration you will experience. We understand your needs and collaborate with you to perform a well-planned and smooth executed move.
- Appraising & planning business technology requirements for your new office.
- Evaluating available connectivity resources – and identifying restrictions your new property owner may enforce.
- Recommending and selecting vendors for you (ISP, Cabling, Power Management Upgrades)
- Creating a flexible Business Continuity Plan to protect your valuable data and information
- How to organize a technology move – from packing tips to order of migration.
- Cover entire IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, UPS, backup libraries, switches, routers, firewalls, and workstations.
- Creating & effectively using a Business Technology Test Plan to ensure everything is working on that very important first day in your new office.
- Scheduling accommodates evening and weekend hours to keep customers operating without interruption during the business week.